Welcome to the
Starts April 2nd!
Wow! Can you believe it is April already? This month we will be targeting the smaller harder-to-train muscle groups using our own body weight as well as the Pilates small ball!
This challenge is 5 days a week. I will give options for beginners or you can swap out any of the classes using the class directory!
I have selected a few affirmation statements for you to meditate on at any time during the week. Affirmation statements are a powerful tool to help us get out of negative thinking patterns.
Most classes (excluding Saturday) are under 40 minutes. For my busy people, check the optional shorter practice to accommodate your schedule!
I encourage you to post in our private Facebook Group to help inspire others and stay accountable.
Active class links below!
Affirmation: Everything is and will work out in my favor.
- 2 Friday: NEW Rock The Block (40 minutes)
- 3 Saturday: Full-Body Flow (55 Minutes) or Just Get on Your Mat (36 minutes)
- 4 Sunday: Rest
Affirmation: I trust the process.
- 5 Monday: NEW Inner Thigh Quick Burn (23 Minutes)
- 6 Tuesday: Lean Into It (37 minutes)
- 7 Wednesday: Moon Time (45 Minutes) or Daily Yoga Stretch (26 minutes)
- 8 Thursday: REST
- 9 Friday: Fusion Power (44 Minutes)
- 10 Saturday: NEW That Kind of Yoga (32 minutes)
- 11 Sunday: Rest
Affirmation: I have everything I need in this moment.
- 12 Monday: NEW Outer Thigh and Core Burn (22 Minutes) If you want a longer workout, try out my new Flash Flow quick 18 min yoga practice.
- 13 Tuesday: Make It Burn (26 Minutes)
- 14 Wednesday: Good Morning Yoga (31 Minutes)
- 15 Thursday: Rest
- 16 Friday: Roll With It (30 Minutes)
- 17 Saturday: Power Hour (58 minutes) or Peace Love and Length (34 Minutes)
- 18 Sunday: Rest
Affirmation: I am exactly where I’m supposed to be.
- 19 Monday: NEW Guns and Buns (30 minutes)
- 20 Tuesday: OMG CORE (30 Minutes)
- 21 Wednesday: All The Tight Spaces (39 Minutes)
- 22 Thursday: Rest
- 23 Friday: Full-Body Fusion (39 minutes)
- 24 Saturday: Free Flowing (38 Minutes)
- 25 Sunday: Rest
Affirmation: I am ready and excited for all that life has for me.
- 26 Monday: Lower Half Quick Core (29 Minutes)
- 27 Tuesday: She BALL That (24 Minutes)
- 28 Wednesday: Yoga For Late in the Day (45 minutes) or Daily Yoga Stretch (26 minutes)
- 29 Thursday: Rest
- 30 Friday: Side Bend Fusion Flow (30 Minutes)
Not a member?