Starts March 1st!
Hey, team! I have an awesome month planned out for you! All you have to do is show up! We will be using our Pilates props like the small ball, bands, and ring as well as a few other surprises this month!
This is a 6-day challenge so feel free to drop any one of the days if you are feeling like you need a rest day!
If you want to switch out a class, go to the class directory to find a replacement in the same category to fit your needs. If you do not have the Magic Circle, feel free to swap the class out for a Pilates Small Ball class or a Pilates Resistance Band Class.
All levels are welcome to try this challenge! For equipment I recommend, click here.
- Monday CORE + MORE
- Tuesday CREATIVE FLOWING
- Wednesday CORE + MORE
- Thursday RESTORATIVE
- Friday SWEAT
- Saturday YOGA
- Sunday REST
I encourage you to post in our Private Facebook Group to help inspire others and stay accountable.
Active class links below!
- 1 Monday: Grab Your Seat at the Barre (30 Minutes)
- 2 Tuesday: Mandala Flow (40 Minutes)
- 3 Wednesday: My House is on Fire (27 Minutes)
- 4 Thursday: Feel Fantastic (39 Minutes)
- 5 Friday: Mood Movement (36 Minutes)
- 6 Saturday: Let’s Practice (50 min + optional 10 Meditation)
- 7 Sunday: Rest
- 8 Monday: Push and Pull (28 minutes)
- 9 Tuesday: Mandala Fusion Flow (38 Minutes)
- 10 Wednesday: Ring It Out (30 Minutes)
- 11 Thursday: Cozy, Comfy Yoga (30 minutes)
- 12 Friday: What The Fusion (44 Minutes)
- 13 Saturday: Splits Practice (50 Minutes)
- 14 Sunday: Rest
- 15 Monday: Oblique Obsession (35 Minutes) *Release date March 15th
- 16 Tuesday: Mind-Body Yoga Flow (41 Minutes)
- 17 Wednesday: Ring O’ Fire (30 Minutes)
- 18 Thursday: Relax and Rejuvenate (37 minutes) *Release date March 9th
- 19 Friday: Core + More (31 Minutes)
- 20 Saturday: Malasana Practice (40 Minutes)
- 21 Sunday: Rest
- 22 Monday: Sliding Strength (30 Minutes)
- 23 Tuesday: Energize and Let Go (40 Minutes)
- 24 Wednesday: Feeling Fine, Its Circle Time (28 Minutes)
- 25 Thursday: Pushing Through The Struggle (30 Minutes)
- 26 Friday: Let’s Get Moving (41 Min)
- 27 Saturday: Pigeon Pose Practice (37 Minutes)
- 28 Sunday: Rest
- 29 Monday: Crouching Tiger Hidden Fire (40 Minutes)
- 30 Tuesday: In the Mood to Move (30 Minutes)
- 31 Wednesday: Put a Ring on It (32 Minutes)
Not a member?